100 Pure Honey Royal Bee Jelly
Royal jelly is a milky secretion produced by worker honeybees. It typically contains about 60% to 70% water, 12% to 15% proteins,
10% to 16% sugar, 3% to 6% fats, and 2% to 3% vitamins, salts, and amino acids. Its composition varies depending on geography and climate.
This product gets its name from the fact that bees use it to nurture queen bees. Some people use royal jelly as medicine.
Don’t confuse royal jelly with bee pollen, beeswax, bee venom, or propolis.
Royal jelly is widely used in cold drink products, dairy products, baked goods, convenience foods, meat products, and so on.
Health Benefits Of Royal Jelly
1. Marketed as a dietary supplement.
2. Provide relief from the symptoms of menopause.
3. Wound healing.
4. Used for asthma, hay fever, liver disease, pancreatitis.
5. Improve sleep troubles, stomach ulcers, kidney disease, bone fractures, skin disorders, and high cholesterol.
Moisture: Max 67.5%
Acidity: 30-53 IN NaOH ml/g
Humidity: ≤ 18.5%
Free acidity: ≤ 40 meq / Kg
HMF: Max 20
If you need to customize the parameters, please contact us for more details.
Small packing: 100g-3kg/plastic bottle,454g-1.5kg/iron bucket.
Bulk packing: 25kg,30kg,75kg,290kg drum.
As a professional honey factory and wholesaler, Delee Honey has 20 years of experience in OEM and ODM, providing a large
number of packaging and professional free design. If you need to customize it, please contact us.
Application Of Royal Jelly
1. For food and beverage.
2. Use to heal wounds and cuts.
3. Used as a facial cleanser mixed with other natural oils.
Why Choose Us
1. Professional manufacturer and exporter.
2. Standardized operation process and quality management system.
3. OEM and ODM.
4. Small MOQ.
5. Close to the port, fast delivery.
6. Quality, Creditability, and Service.
As a professional wholesaler, DELEE Honey has 20 years of experience in OEM and ODM, providing a large number
of packaging and professional free design. If you need to customize it, please contact us.
We have more than 200 bee farms. »» More bee farm information.
We advocate “Quality, Creditability, and Service”. From raw material to production, Delee strictly complies with the
standardized operation process and quality management system. Certified by HALAL, KOSHER, QS, ORGANIC,
ISO, and HACCP, Delee honey and bees products are popular in Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe, etc.
1. Samples are free.
2. Welcome OEM and ODM.
3. Small quantity for trial order.
4. Shipping and logistic service are free.
5. Free charge of labels and cartons design.
6. Professional technical support with free charge.
7. Strictly quality control and have a production tracking program.
Q1. Are you a factory or trade company?
A: We are a bee farm and factory in China for more than 20 years.
If you are interested in our factory, welcome to visit here.
Q2. How was your supply ability?
A: Honey: 50MT/DAY.
Q3. Where is your main market?
A: Honey is popular in The Middle East, Asia, and Europe, etc.
Q4. How can you ensure quality?
A: We have our own technical team and lab for inspection.
The production is strictly in accordance with the quality management system operation.
Q5. Which kind of after-sales service we can get?
A: Timely and professional reply, the product has traceability and we can provide technical support for free.
Q6. Do you have your own brand and can you supply OEM service?
A: We have our own brand and can provide OEM services.
If you have any interest or question about any kind of natural bee honey, please kindly send me an inquiry.