Best Quality Bee Bread Bulk Bee Pollen
Bee pollen refers to the pollen cluster brought back by the bees when they gather nectar, and the pollen formed
after storage and fermentation in the hive. Bee pollen is the male reproductive cell in the stamens of flowering plants.
It not only carries the genetic information of life but also contains all the nutrients necessary for the gestation of new life.
It is the root of plant inheritance and the source of heat energy.
Bee pollen comes from nature. It is pollen grains collected by bees from the stamens of flower plants (nectar plants and pollen plants)
and mixed with special glandular secretions (nectar and saliva) to form an irregular flat Round shape. Bee pollen has natural health
effects and medical and beauty value. It is recognized by more and more people. It is a high-protein and low-fat nutritious health food.
It is known as “all-around nutritious food”, “concentrated natural medicine library”, and “orally taken The “cosmetics” and so on are treasures of
human natural food.
Health Benefits Of Bee Pollen
1. High Antioxidant Content Protects From Free Radicals and Chronic Diseases
2. Good source of antioxidants
3. Natural antibacterial and antifungal
4. Wound healing agent
5. Decreased inflammation, menopausal symptoms
6. Improved immunity
7. Help lower your cholesterol
8. Anti-aging and beauty effects.
9. Regulate the gastrointestinal function and prevent constipation.
10. Regulate the nervous system and promote sleep.
Model Number: DELEE-Bee Pollen
Protein Content: 22%
Nitrogen Content: 2.6%
Broken Rate: ≤3%
Ash: ≤ 5%
If you need to customize the parameters, please contact us for more details.
Plastic bottle: 150g,250g,300g,500g,1kg,5kg and etc.
Glass bottle: 150g,250g,300g,500g,1kg,5kg and etc.
8kg Tin, 25 kg/ carton.
As a professional honey factory and wholesaler, Delee Honey has 20 years of experience in OEM and ODM,
providing a large number of packaging and professional free design.
If you need to customize it, please contact us.
Application Of Bee Pollen
1. Edible and external.
2. Use to heal wounds and cuts.
3. Use as a health supplement.
Why Choose Us
1. Professional manufacturer and exporter.
2. Standardized operation process and quality management system.
3. OEM and ODM.
4. Small MOQ.
5. Close to the port, fast delivery.
6. Quality, Creditability, and Service.
As a professional wholesaler, DELEE Honey has 20 years of experience in OEM and ODM, providing a large number
of packaging and professional free design. If you need to customize it, please contact us.
We have more than 200 bee farms. »» More bee farm information.
We advocate “Quality, Creditability, and Service”. From raw material to production, Delee strictly complies with the
standardized operation process and quality management system. Certified by HALAL, KOSHER, QS, ORGANIC,
ISO, and HACCP, Delee honey and bees products are popular in Southeast Asia, Middle East, Europe, etc.
1. Samples are free.
2. Welcome OEM and ODM.
3. Small quantity for trial order.
4. Shipping and logistic service are free.
5. Free charge of labels and cartons design.
6. Professional technical support with free charge.
7. Strictly quality control and have a production tracking program.
Q1. Are you a factory or trade company?
A: We are a bee farm and factory in China for more than 20 years.
If you are interested in our factory, welcome to visit here.
Q2. How was your supply ability?
A: Honey: 50MT/DAY.
Q3. Where is your main market?
A: Honey is popular in The Middle East, Asia, and Europe, etc.
Q4. How can you ensure quality?
A: We have our own technical team and lab for inspection.
The production is strictly in accordance with the quality management system operation.
Q5. Which kind of after-sales service we can get?
A: Timely and professional reply, the product has traceability and we can provide technical support for free.
Q6. Do you have your own brand and can you supply OEM service?
A: We have our own brand and can provide OEM services.
If you have any interest or question about any kind of natural bee honey, please kindly send me an inquiry.