Honey bees may provide livelihood or a source of income for many beekeepers all over the world. This could happen through the pollination service provided by the bees , or directly through the bee products.
Bee products may be used as food for humans, feed for animals, cosmetics, medicines used in conventional medicine (mainly vaccination), or in apitherapy, or other like manifold products, carpentry, attractant, sweeteners, etc.
We have all consumed honeybee products in one way or another. However, most of us may even not be aware that one of our favorite products is actually derived from honeybees. Indeed, honey is not the only thing that bees produce. Other honeybee products are:
Bee pollen refers to the pollen cluster brought back by the bees when they gather nectar, and the pollen formed.
after storage and fermentation in the hive. Bee pollen is the male reproductive cell in the stamens of flowering plants.
It not only carries the genetic information of life but also contains all the nutrients necessary for the gestation of new life.
It is the root of plant inheritance and the source of heat energy.
- High Antioxidant Content Protects From Free Radicals and Chronic Diseases
- Good source of antioxidants
- Natural antibacterial and antifungal
- Wound healing agent
- Decreased inflammation, menopausal symptoms
- Improved immunity
- Help lower your cholesterol
- Anti-aging and beauty effects.
- Regulate the gastrointestinal function and prevent constipation.
- Regulate the nervous system and promote sleep
Propolis is a resin-like material made by bees from the buds of poplar and cone-bearing trees. Propolis is rarely available in its pure form.
It is usually obtained from beehives and contains bee products. Bees use propolis to build their hives.
Propolis is used for diabetes, cold sores, and swelling (inflammation), and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis).
It is also used for burns, canker sores, genital herpes, and other conditions. It mainly acts as an antibacterial agent, reducing inflammation,improving immunity, and also has an effect on sedation and local anesthesia.
- Keeping cancerous cells from multiplying and reducing the likelihood of cells will become cancerous.
- Used for diabetes, cold sores, and swelling (inflammation), and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis).
- Traumatic burns heal faster by speeding up new healthy cell growth.
- Help treat gastrointestinal disorders.
Royal jelly is secreted by the glands of young worker bees. Nurse bees feed the jelly to the larvae, which are up to three days old, whereas queen bees live exclusively on it. It is this distinctive food that decides whether a worker or a queen bee will hatch from the larva.
Royal jelly is called liquid gold because of its rich nutrition（protein and B vitamins) and it’s a thick liquid at room temperature.
- It has the special effects of keeping youth and delaying aging, and has the effects of preventing and curing common diseases of senile.
- Because royal jelly is rich in nutrients, it has a good effect on various malnutritions.
- It can promote regeneration of liver tissue after injury.
- It has obvious therapeutic effect on neurological diseases.
- Regulate blood pressure, lower blood fat and cholesterol.
- Beauty, prevent hair loss and promote melanin production in hair.
- It has a certain effect on the treatment of bronchitis, diabetes, gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Enhance physical fitness and reduce the occurrence of colds and other diseases.
Comb honey is a sweet substance stored in the honeycomb by fully brewing the nectar or secretions of plants collected by bees.
It is brewed and matured by itself and is completely covered with beeswax. It melts the nutrients of honey, propolis, beeswax, pollen,and bee secretions. It has the fragrance of flower origin and a mellow and delicious taste. It is a kind of sweet and sticky honeycomb-shapedsolid original ecological honey.
Comb honey can be taken in the most primitive way, directly chewed, and then spit out the wax residue.
- Benefits glucose metabolism.
- Assists in protecting the liver.
- Moisturizing and cleansing the skin, removing scars and freckles, nourishing beauty and hairdressing, and protecting youth and anti-aging.
- A natural immune booster.
- Can naturally boost your energy.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Helps to treat a cough or sore throat.
Bee venom is an ingredient derived from bees. It’s used as a natural treatment for a variety of ailments.
Bee venom is a colorless, acidic liquid. Bees excrete it through their stingers into a target when they feel threatened.
It contains both anti-inflammatory and inflammatory compounds, including enzymes, sugars, minerals, and amino acids
Health Benefits Of Bee Venom
- bee venom is its powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
- Bee venom can reduce symptoms related to arthritis
- Bee venom can promote skin health in many ways
- It has a beneficial effect on immune cells that mediate allergic and inflammatory reactions.
- Bee venom therapy can help reduce symptoms related to neurological diseases
- Bee venom can fight Lyme disease
Delee Foods Group Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter of natural bee products for more than 10 years. Dedicated to the R&D production and sales of honey and bee products. All of our honey bee products have traceability control procedures, Supplying natural, safe and healthy bee products is our goal.