What Does Bee Pollen contain?
Bee pollen contains a variety of nutrients, including 22 amino acids, 14 vitamins, and more than 30 trace elements as well as a large number of active proteases, nucleic acids, flavonoids, and other active substances. The protein-rich in bee pollen is mostly in the form of free amino acids, which is 5-7 times higher than that of milk and eggs. The content of vitamin C is higher than that of fresh fruits and vegetables. It is called the king of natural vitamins.
The Types of Delee Foods Bee Pollen.
The types of Bee pollen are mainly based on the source of the honey source. First is rapeseed pollen. In addition to Tibet, there is production throughout the country. Rapeseed pollen is the largest bee pollen in China. It is yellow, with a special green scent and a strong aroma.
The second is tea pollen. The main producing areas are East China and Yunnan. Orange-yellow, fragrant, slightly sweet and delicious.
How to Distinguish the Quality of Bee Pollen?
- Look at the color: If the product is obviously single bee pollen, it has the inherent color of the Bee pollen . If the bee flower does not refer to single pollen, but mixed bee pollen, its color is mottled.
- See if there are any worms, insects, and mildew.
- Look at the shape of the bee pollen pellets. Generally, the bee pollen clusters should be oblate.
- Smell the smell of bee pollen, there should be no smell.
- Taste the taste, it should be sweet, with a lingering aftertaste, no odor.
- Squeeze with your thumb and there should be no dampness.
Where to Buy the Natural Bee Pollen?
Delee Foods Group co.,ltd. Is natural honey manufacture in China for over 10 years. Here we always focus on providing customers with the highest quality products and services.
If anything, welcome to feel free to contact us. Thank you!