Royal jelly is a miraculous substance that honey bees produce to feed their larvae and their queen. It is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, amino acids, and other beneficial compounds that can support human health and beauty. But not all royal jelly products are created equal. If you want to enjoy the best quality and variety of royal jelly, you should choose Delee Honey, a food company that specializes in producing and selling honey products.
Delee Honey has been in the honey industry for over 20 years, and has a reputation for natural and reliable products. Their royal jelly is harvested from healthy hives that are free of pesticides and antibiotics, and are carefully processed to preserve its freshness and potency. Delee Honey offers royal jelly in different forms, such as pure liquid, capsules, or mixed with honey. You can also customize your own packaging and design for OEM royal jelly, which can enhance your brand image and value.
Whether you are a food company or a health product company, as long as you are interested in royal jelly or honey products, Delee Honey is your best choice, they can make your business go further! Visit their website today and discover how easy it is to do business with honey products!
In this blog post, we’ll talk more about what royal jelly is, how it’s made, what its benefits are, how to use it, and why Delee Honey is the best supplier of royal jelly and other honey products on the market.
What is royal jelly?
Royal jelly is a milky-white secretion that honey bees produce from their hypopharyngeal glands. It is also known as bee milk or bee saliva. Royal jelly is the exclusive food of the queen bee and her larvae. It contains a high concentration of nutrients that enable the queen bee to live longer and lay more eggs than the worker bees.
Royal jelly consists of about 60% water, 15% proteins, 15% carbohydrates, 5% lipids, 3% minerals, and 2% vitamins. It also contains trace amounts of hormones, enzymes, antioxidants, and other bioactive substances that have various effects on the body.
Some of the most important components of royal jelly are:
- 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA): This is a fatty acid that is unique to royal jelly and has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antitumor, and immunomodulatory properties.
- Royalactin: This is a protein that stimulates the development of the queen bee and has been shown to promote stem cell differentiation, tissue regeneration, wound healing, and longevity in animals.
- Acetylcholine: This is a neurotransmitter that regulates nerve impulses and muscle contractions. It also plays a role in memory, learning, cognition, and mood.
- B vitamins: These are essential for energy production, metabolism, nervous system function, blood cell formation, and skin health. Royal jelly contains all eight B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9), and cobalamin (B12).
- Minerals: These are vital for various bodily processes such as bone formation, fluid balance, enzyme activity, nerve transmission, and antioxidant defense. Royal jelly contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, selenium, chromium, and iodine.
How is royal jelly made?
Royal jelly is made by young worker bees called nurse bees. They secrete royal jelly from their hypopharyngeal glands located in their heads. The nurse bees feed royal jelly to all the larvae in the hive for the first three days of their lives. After that, only the larvae destined to become queen bees continue to receive royal jelly until they pupate.
The nurse bees collect nectar and pollen from various flowers to produce royal jelly. The quality and quantity of royal jelly depend on the availability and diversity of floral sources. The best time to harvest royal jelly is during spring and summer when there are more flowers in bloom.
To harvest royal jelly from the hive, beekeepers use special frames that contain artificial queen cells. These cells are larger than normal cells and can accommodate more larvae. The nurse bees fill these cells with royal jelly and place one larva in each cell. The beekeepers then remove these frames from the hive before the larvae pupate and extract the royal jelly using a syringe or a centrifuge.
The harvested royal jelly is then filtered to remove any impurities and stored in a cool and dark place. It can be frozen to extend its shelf life or lyophilized to make it into a powder. Royal jelly can also be mixed with honey or other substances to make it more palatable and stable.
What are the benefits of royal jelly?
Royal jelly has been used for centuries as a natural remedy and a dietary supplement. It has been claimed to have various benefits for human health and beauty, such as:
- Boosting immunity: Royal jelly can enhance the body’s resistance to infections, allergies, and diseases by stimulating the production and activity of immune cells, such as macrophages, lymphocytes, and natural killer cells. It can also modulate the inflammatory response and reduce oxidative stress.
- Improving skin condition: Royal jelly can nourish, moisturize, and rejuvenate the skin by providing essential nutrients, antioxidants, and collagen. It can also promote wound healing, reduce inflammation, and prevent skin aging and damage caused by UV rays, pollution, and stress.
- Enhancing fertility: Royal jelly can improve reproductive health and function by regulating hormonal balance, increasing sperm count and motility, improving egg quality and maturation, and supporting implantation and pregnancy. It can also alleviate menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, mood swings, and vaginal dryness.
- Supporting brain health: Royal jelly can improve cognitive function and memory by increasing acetylcholine levels, enhancing neuronal growth and survival, protecting against neurodegeneration, and preventing depression and anxiety. It can also prevent or delay the onset of Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Promoting heart health: Royal jelly can lower blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose levels by improving blood vessel function, reducing inflammation, and preventing plaque formation. It can also protect against cardiac arrhythmias, ischemia, and myocardial infarction.
- Increasing energy and stamina: Royal jelly can boost physical performance and endurance by providing energy substrates, enhancing oxygen delivery, stimulating metabolism, and reducing fatigue. It can also improve muscle strength and recovery after exercise.
How to use royal jelly?
Royal jelly can be consumed in different forms depending on your preference and purpose. The most common forms are:
- Pure liquid: This is the raw form of royal jelly that is extracted directly from the hive. It has the highest concentration of nutrients and bioactive substances but also the shortest shelf life. It should be kept refrigerated or frozen and consumed within a few weeks. The recommended dosage is 1-2 grams per day taken on an empty stomach in the morning or before bedtime. You can mix it with water, juice, milk, honey, or yogurt to improve its taste.
- Capsules: These are soft gelatin capsules that contain either pure or lyophilized royal jelly. They have a longer shelf life than liquid royal jelly but may lose some of their potency during processing. They are convenient to take and have no taste or odor. The recommended dosage is 2-4 capsules per day taken with meals or as directed by your doctor.
- Mixed with honey: This is a popular way of consuming royal jelly that combines its benefits with those of honey. Honey is a natural sweetener that also has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and soothing properties. It can enhance the flavor and stability of royal jelly and make it easier to digest. The recommended dosage is 1-2 teaspoons per day taken as a spread on bread or crackers or as a sweetener for tea or coffee.
- Other forms: Royal jelly can also be found in other forms such as powders, tablets, creams, lotions, serums, masks, shampoos, conditioners, etc. These products may contain other ingredients that can complement or interfere with the effects of royal jelly. You should always read the label carefully and follow the instructions for use.
Why choose Delee Honey?
Delee Honey is a food company that specializes in producing and selling honey products. They have been in the honey industry for over 20 years and have a reputation for natural and reliable products.
Delee Honey’s royal jelly products are made from high-quality royal jelly that is harvested from healthy hives that are free of pesticides and antibiotics. They use advanced technology to process their royal jelly products to preserve their freshness and potency.
Delee Honey offers a wide range of royal jelly products to suit different needs and preferences. You can choose from pure liquid royal jelly, capsules containing pure or lyophilized royal jelly, or honey mixed with royal jelly. You can also customize your own packaging and design for OEM royal jelly products that can enhance your brand image and value.
Delee Honey’s royal jelly products are certified by various authorities such as ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification (QMS), HACCP Food Safety Management System Certification (FSMS), Halal Certification (HALAL), Kosher Certification (KOSHER), etc.
Delee Honey’s royal jelly products are affordable and affordable. You can negotiate and order online through their website or through various e-commerce.