Vitex nectar is one of the four famous honeys in China. It is a kind of honey that is carefully brewed by bees from the nectar of Vitex nectar. It is the finest honey and is a very popular health and nourishing product. As a tonic, it is necessary for us to understand the effects of this honey, how to take it, and the people who should avoid it. Let’s take a look at the relevant knowledge.
1. Introduction of Vitex Honey
Vitex is a wild shrub that is widely distributed in northern my country. Vitex honey is the honey brewed by bees collecting Vitex flowers. Vitex honey is one of the four famous domestic honeys (acacia honey, jujube honey, Linden honey) is also one of the most stable honey species in my country’s major honey sources.
Vitex nectarine honey is rich in nutrition. Vitex nectarine honey is mainly composed of glucose and fructose. It also contains a small amount of sucrose, amino acids, vitamins, active enzymes and minerals. Vitex nectarine honey contains 32.9% glucose, 41.4% fructose, 2.13% acidity, and enzymes. The degree is 179%, the sugar content is 0.27%, and it contains more than 10 kinds of minerals and proteins, amino acids, vitamins, inorganic acids, etc. The most representative components are glucose and active enzymes. Glucose is an indispensable nutrient for metabolism, and active enzymes such as digestive enzymes are catalysts for many reactions in the body.
2. The efficacy and role of Vitex honey
- Vitex honey can promote the recovery of physical strength, and is very suitable for people who are prone to difficulties after meals, physical exhaustion, and mental stress.
- Vitex honey is rich in glucose, and glucose is the food for intestinal probiotics, which can be beneficial to gastrointestinal health after consumption.
- Vitex honey contains rich nutrients, which can effectively promote the body’s demand and absorption of nutrients, and has the effect of supplementing nutrients.
- Vitex honey can quickly restore physical strength, because the rich sugar can enter the body, it can be directly absorbed by the body without passing through the blood, and it can quickly supplement the body’s ability. Said it is a very ideal nourishing food.
- Vitex honey is rich in glucose, which is an important component for regulating intestinal probiotics, and can maintain the ecological balance of intestinal probiotics, which can greatly reduce the occurrence of gastrointestinal diseases, and it can also stop diarrhea and treat at the same time. constipate.
- Regular consumption of Vitex honey can enhance the body’s specific and non-specific immune function, improve physical fitness, and enhance the body’s resistance to viruses.
- Vitex honey has a very good effect on cardiovascular diseases, for example, it can strengthen the heart and improve blood circulation. It has a significant effect.
- Frequently taking Vitex honey, it also has the effects of moisturizing and detoxifying, moisturizing the intestines, promoting digestion, strengthening the spleen and appetizing, regulating the intestines and stomach, and clearing away heat and detoxification.
3. What is the price of Vitex honey?
Price: about 60～100RMB/KG
The price of Vitex honey is relatively cheap. Generally, the retail price is around 60-100 RMB. A few good quality Vitex honey can be sold for 80RMB or even 100RMB/KG, which means that the lower limit of the retail price of Vitex honey is around 60RMB, which is lower than It is difficult to buy real Vitex nectar at 60RMB. Those with less than 40RMB are basically “water honey”, while those with more than ten or even a few yuan are pure syrup.
Falsification of Vitex honey is as common as other honeys, so you must pay attention to identifying the true and false before buying. The most basic method is to compare the characteristics of Vitex honey. For example, Vitex honey is transparent and light amber when it is not crystallized. The peculiar fragrance of the flower, the mouthfeel is sweet and slightly sour, it is easy to crystallize and the crystal particles are relatively fine and milky white.
4. The dosage of Vitex honey
- Adults take Vitex honey generally 60-100 grams per day, and the maximum amount should not exceed 200 grams. Take it three times in the morning, midnight and evening.
- Children taking Vitex nectar, generally the daily dosage is about 30 grams, and it is appropriate to take it with warm water.
- If it is used for health food, the consumption can be quite reduced. If it is used for the treatment of diseases, then the consumption can be increased appropriately, and every 2 months is a course of treatment.
5. Who is suitable to drink Jingtiao honey?
- Vitex honey is one of the four famous honeys in China. It is rich in glucose, which is significantly higher than other honey varieties. Glucose is one of the most consumed nutrients by the brain. Therefore, Jingtiao honey is very suitable for mental workers. Office workers, students, etc.
- Vitex honey contains rich glucose components, which can effectively regulate the ecological balance of probiotics in the stomach and intestines. Therefore, Vitex honey is also the first choice for food therapy for people with poor gastrointestinal conditions.
- In addition, Vitex honey can promote physical recovery, so it is also very suitable for people who are prone to drowsiness, physical exertion, and mental stress after a meal.
- Vitex honey is also suitable for people with insufficient blood, colds, headaches, red eyes, and insomnia.
6. Does Vitex honey crystallize?
Vitex honey is a kind of honey that is easy to crystallize. The initial temperature of Vitex honey crystallization is 15 degrees Celsius, and the temperature is lower than 15 degrees Celsius. Vitex honey will start to crystallize. The speed of crystallization of Vitex honey is not fast. After crystallization, the particles are fine and white, like lard.
Vitex honey is one of the high-quality honey with huge output. It is distributed in many regions of China and is one of the honey varieties that are harvested steadily every year. The new honey of Vitex nectar is light amber, has a sweet taste and a floral fragrance. Crystals will appear when the temperature drops, the crystal particles are fine, the color is white, and the good quality Vitex nectar crystals will become full crystals.
When buying Vitex honey, you must first look at the true and false and then look at the price. The reason is that fake Vitex honey basically relies on price to induce consumers, especially when buying online, you must be more careful, don’t easily believe in continuous drawing and paper towels. Impermeability, etc., today when the counterfeiting technology is so skilled, anything can be made. In short, you must remember that real vitex honey is impossible to sell at a low price. Vitex honey is one of the four famous honey sources in China, and it is also the most stable production among all the major honey sources. In the blooming season of Vitex, each group of bees (Italian bees) can produce about 20-30KG of Vitex honey. Its nutritional value and edible method are the same as those of ordinary honey. There is no difference.